03 Feb Discussing Executive Advising and The Sandler Group on ePodcast Network
Leland Sandler featured on the ePodcast Network, talking about business and executive coaching, listen here:
For our first installment, Leland Sandler joins Eric Dye of Enterprise Radio to discuss the following:
- What is the role of an Executive Advisor?
- What differentiates The Sandler Group?
- What do you mean by ‘real change’?
- What sort of clients do you tend to work with?
- How would you describe the process that you use in your executive advising work?
Leland is the Managing Partner and an Executive Advisor for The Sandler Group based in Del Mar, California, a management-consulting and executive advising company that focuses on improving the business aspects of the global life sciences and technology communities.
About ePodcast Network:
Our media platform contains several elements, combining the best of internet as well as mobile distribution. Our on-demand streaming channel currently reaches 104 countries worldwide each month with interviews by some of the most renowned success stories in business today.
It is the E Podcast Network – streaming on demand 24.7!